Never leave the customer’s side
Never interrupt a customer interaction again. With Runner, associates can request items from available colleagues in real-time on behalf of the customer they are assisting.Request a Demo
Tulip’s Runner App connects store associates with backroom employees or other associates to retrieve products without leaving the customer’s side. Using the Tulip mobile app, store associates engaged with a customer on the sales floor can quickly search in-store inventory and request help from a runner to seamlessly get the right product to them.Request a Demo
Increase Order Sizes
Leverage rich customer data to cross-sell and upsell effectively and to increase Average Order Value on store transactions.
Increase Store Sales
Generate incremental sales and capture lost sales by giving associates access to online and in-store inventory.
Increase Customer Satisfaction
Engage with in-store customers and extend the personal customer experience beyond the four walls of the store.
Improve customer experience, while maintaining inventory accuracy and increasing associate productivity.
- Scan a barcode and retrieve a specific product by engaging store runners
- Enables runners to accept or decline requests
- Associates receive real-time notifications that mark requests as in progress, complete or not in stock
- Gain insights into in-store inventory accuracy
- Inventory health checks through runner completion rates and products requested reports.
- Associate productivity reports on speed of fulfillment and top runners, often used to incentivize exceptional customer service
- Optimized for portable form factors including iPod and Apple Watch
- Enables runners to immediately see runner requests
Tulip’s Runner improves customer satisfaction and provides the efficiency and effectiveness of your in-store experience.
- Reduce wait times through faster responses
- Improve conversion rates by allowing store associates to keep customers engaged
- Gain insights into in-store inventory
The Store of the Future is now. We’ve curated some of the best resources that dive deeper into why hyper-personalization is the future of retail.
A streamlined process to improve the in-store shopping experience.Download resource
View our latest news, updates and insights.View our resources