The customer experience has shifted as retailers have been adapting to the new reality and bringing the hyper personalized in-store experience into customers’ homes. Once cities and stores begin to reopen, brands will face a new connected customer with altered needs and buying behaviors.
Watch this webinar to discover how retailers are navigating through unprecedented times to reach their customers and drive sales.
- The challenges retailers are facing beyond store closures and lost sales
- What brands are doing now to stay connected with customers
- How technology teams are pivoting to support customers
- How some retailers were better prepared with their existing technology and infrastructure
- How technology is adapting to the new customer
- What the new normal will look like for retail stores
- Saira Zia, VP Global Retail Excellence and Client Success, Tulip
- Paula Levy, Chief Strategy Officer, Demand Worldwide Group
- Stephen Hill, VP Strategic Customers, Tulip
- Fahd Imtiaz, former Senior Product Manager, Tulip