Empower next generation retail associates with world-class mobile-first, cloud-first enterprise software
We are partnering with the world’s best, and most demanding global retailers to build the best end-to-end store platform to unlock seamless, connected, omnichannel experiences.Talk to our Team
Tulip’s Clienteling is an intuitive, simple to use mobile app for managing customer information, preferences, follow-ups, and client communication.
- Coordinate and schedule customer follow-ups and build personal relationships
- Capture communication preferences for reaching out to customers
- Access single view of customer information and important dates
- Personalize interaction with customers via email and SMS
Tulip’s POS app offers superior user experience and provides retailers with a robust and flexible in-store checkout solution providing more control and greater flexibility.n
- Omnichannel shopping cart
- Endless aisle transactions
- Order history and refunds
- Print and email receipts including gift receipts
Store associates can interact with customers in real-time and continue the personalized shopping experience online through LiveConnect Chat. As stores open, LiveConnect Video Chat can act as an alternative method of communication for customers who are reluctant to shop in the store or wish for the continued convenience of shopping from anywhere.
- Send and receive messages from popular messaging platforms
- Include attachments from the catalog or photo library to engage with the customer
- Enable video chat during an active conversation to provide a more personalized shopping experience
- Customers can connect with a store associate through the brand’s ecommerce site by using web chat
Tulip Runner app enables associates to search in-store inventory and request items from a runner to be delivered to a specific location in the store, all without leaving the customer and interrupting customer engagement.
- Advanced catalog search or SKU scan for easy inventory look-up
- Quick and easy product requesting
- Quick and simple task management workflow
- Manager view of tasks and inventory metrics
The Store of the Future is now. We’ve curated some of the best resources that dive deeper into why hyper-personalization is the future of retail.
Extend the experience of the store online – text, chat u0026 exchange photos with customers.Download resource
Instant messaging and video chat continue to increase in adoption among consumers globally.View resource
Store associates can maintain customer relationships with loyal brand customers while working remotely.Download resource